A delicious chicken breast cutlet, topped with stringy cheese, all in an insanely crunchy bun! Perfect for a gluten-free, quick lunch or dinner. Plus a fit version!
✅ 1 chicken breast
✅ spices: salt, pepper, curry, granulated garlic, sweet paprika, a little soda
✅ 2 tablespoons of flour (such as gluten-free INCOLA rice flour)
Ingredients for skyr and garlic sauce:
✅ 1 natural skyr
✅ 2-3 cloves of garlic
✅ spices: salt, pepper, oregano, granulated garlic, basil, herbes de Provence
✅ 1 p. of gluten-free INCOLA hamburger buns
✅ hard cheese
- Cut the meat into cubes. Put the meat into milk and set aside for about 1 hour. After 1 hour time, drain the meat and put it into a blender, then blend adding a pinch of salt. Add 1.5 tablespoons of rice flour and mix.
- With moistened hands, form two cutlets, wrap them in cling film and put in a freezer for 30-40 minutes.
SAUCE: Peel the garlic and squeeze it in a press. Stir in skyr and spices. Put in a refrigerator.
- On a deep plate, prepare breadcrumbs. Stir in the remaining flour, salt, pepper, curry powder, granulated garlic and sweet paprika. Coat the cutlets in breadcrumbs, then put in water and again in breadcrumbs. Repeat 2-3 times. Fry the cutlets in hot oil on both sides. After flipping to the other side, place the cheese on top of the already baked side so that it melts. Once fried, drain excess oil using a paper towel.
- Toast the gluten-free rolls for a minute in an oven or on a frying pan until crispy.
- Make a burger using the ingredients prepared. Proper order: bottom of the roll, garlic sauce, lettuce, cheesy cutlet, garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato (or other vegetable), garlic sauce and top of the roll.
Klaudia- Instagram @zdrowakaloria